BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


" Statement by Diana Ross at the Michael Jackson memorial service "



The Michael Jackson Memorial service started late. When it began, Smokey Robinson read several prepared statements. The first was from Diana Ross, long time friend of Michael Jackson. The statement read:

“I want you to know, even though I am not there at the Staples Center, I am there in my heart. I've decided to pause and be silent. This feels right for me.

"Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life, and the way that I can't seem to find words to express. Michael wanted me to be there for his children, and I will be there if they ever need me. “

"I hope today brings closure for all those who loved him. Thank you, Katherine and Joe, for sharing your son with the world and with me. I send my love and condolences to the Jackson family.

"Diana Ross."

0 comments: