BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bollywood personalities react to the passing away of the King of Pop.

Mithun Chakraborty (Actor) :

He was an inspiration for me. As a kid, I used to collect and watch all his video footages. I remember trying to ape his moves, his unique charisma on stage. The 'Mi' in my son Mimoh's name stands for Michael Jackson. There could be only one Michael Jackson and it's really sad he is no more.

Javed Jaffrey (Actor) :

My immediate reaction on hearing the news was like I've lost some one close to me. Three people inspired me to take on dancing and Michael Jackson was one of them. He's irreplaceable. I never copied him but was inspired by his style.

Jackie Shroff (Actor) :

Considering the maligning controversies he was embroiled in over the years – as my son rightly put it – it was good that he breathed his last. I was unlucky to not see him perform live when he was in Mumbai. How I would have loved to watch him live for the last time!

Prabhu Deva (Actor, Choreographer):

I was deeply shocked. It was an honour to meet him when he had come to Mumbai. He was my inspiration and I'd attribute my success to him. The biggest compliment of my career was when people would call me the Indian Michael Jackson.

Minissha Lamba (Actress):

The news has completely devastated me.

Sandip Soparrkar (Choreographer):

It is a really sad day in the history of music, especially for those who love music and dance. Michael Jackson was a musical genius, a pioneer of modern dance. It was my dream to work with him some day. But unfortunately that would never happen.

Hard Kaur (Singer):

There can be only one like him. There's nobody before and after Michael Jackson. We salute him for his creations and his style, be it his dance his clothes and so on. We will miss him; there can be no one like him ever!

Neil Nitin Mukesh (Actor):

The man who taught the world to dance has left us with his memories. It's a great loss!

Celina Jaitley (Actor):

The biggest tribute we can pay the legend is that the overseas media should not demean his death by questioning the way he died. His life was made hell anyway by the paparazzi. But in death, let us give him his due respect.


0 comments: